Monday, October 28, 2013

Short Intro

Diary of a Single 30-Something.  This is gonna' be fun!

I'm Jessica and I live in the super cute, tiny town of Oxford, MS.  I just started back to school to study nursing, so at 34 and a half I'm the oldest person in college (haha).  As my blog title suggests, I'm not married, but between my sweet family, some super awesome friends, and my chardonnay, I'm one happy girl!  :)  I love wine, traveling, nights out on the town, tailgating, the south, and fashion (those last three going hand in hand...in hand), and I can't wait to share on these topics and more!  I'm super clumsy and I fall A LOT, mostly in public and in front of the whole world, so you'll definitely want to follow along for the shenanigans. 

So, yeah, click that little "join this site" button (or subscribe, or follow, or whatever it says) and let's hang out a while!

                                                                                                                   
                                                 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment